YOP-Style Yogurt and Fruit Drink
- 1 cup (250 ml) 2% plain yogurt
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh or frozen and thawed fruit (raspberries, mangoes, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, etc.)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons (15 to 30 ml) sugar
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth. If you are using raspberries or strawberries, you can strain the mixture through a sieve to remove all the seeds.
- Pour the mixture into two tall glasses.
For a creamier texture, add a few pieces of banana. Some fruit are sweeter than others, so adjust the sugar accordingly.
This recipe is from “My lil’ Ricardo”.