- In a bowl, combine the water and honey. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with a wooden spoon or in a stand mixer (using the dough hook), combine the flour, yeast, and salt. Add the water mixture and stir into a soft ball. Knead the dough for about 3 minutes on a floured work surface or in the stand mixer.
- Place the dough in a clean and lightly oiled bowl, turning it to coat with the oil. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and leave in a warm and moist place, for about 1 hour or until the dough has doubled in volume.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the dough into five pieces. On a floured work surface, roll out the dough into about 23-cm (9-inch) disks. The dough will shrink slightly upon freezing. Layer the pizza dough on the baking sheet, placing a sheet of parchment paper between each crust. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight. Transfer the crusts in a large sealable plastic bag.
- For cooking and topping ideas, see Chicken and Cilantro Pizza, and Bell Pepper and Capicollo Pizza.