- 2 large tortillas, 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter
- 3/4 cup (135 g) shredded cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup (75 g) grated cheddar cheese
- Salsa, to taste
- Sour cream, to taste
- Guacamole, to taste
- On a cutting board, place one tortilla. Spread with the chicken and cheese. Place the second tortilla over the ingredients.
- In a large ungreased non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook the tortillas for 3 minutes on each side. With a large spatula or plate, flip the quesadilla.
- Slide the quesadilla onto a cutting board and cut into wedges. Serve with salsa, sour cream and guacamole. Also delicious with sautéed onions.
This recipe is from My Lil’ Ricardo.