- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the baking sheet, combine the apples, vinegar, and garlic. Drizzle with the apple juice. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 5 minutes while grilling the pork tenderloins.
- In a large skillet, brown the tenderloins in the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Remove the foil covering the apples and add the pork. Brush with the mustard.
- Cover the meat with the prosciutto slices, overlapping slightly, then fold them under the tenderloins to cover completely.
- Continue baking for 15 to 20 minutes for medium rare. Cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve with the apples and cooking juices.