- In a bowl, combine flour, wheat bran and germ, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine honey, milk and vanilla. Set aside.
- In another bowl, cream butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer. At low speed, add dry ingredients alternately with the milk mixture until smooth. Shape into three discs with your hands. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a floured work surface, roll out one piece of dough at a time into a 3-mm (1/8-inch) thick square. With a knife or pizza cutter, cut dough into 6-cm (2 ¼-inch) squares. With a spatula, place squares on the baking sheet.
- With a fork, prick each square several times. Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool. Repeat with remaining dough. Reuse scrap.