- 4 to 6 servings
Roasted Squash with Brussels Sprouts with Almonds and Parmesan
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) olive oil
- 16 small Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) thinly sliced almonds, toasted
- Salt and pepper
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- On a baking sheet, combine squash, onion, garlic and oil. Roast for about 10 minutes. Add Brussels sprouts and roast for about 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and begin to brown.
- Place vegetables in a serving dish. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds.