- In a glass dish or a large sealable plastic bag, combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic and spices. Add the pork and coat thoroughly with the marinade. Cover the dish or seal the bag. Refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the grill, setting burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Thread the meat onto the skewers. Season with salt and pepper. Grill the skewers for about 2 minutes on each side, or until the meat is medium rare.
- Transfer the skewers to a platter or wooden board. Serve immediately, along with the sauce.