Salmon Burgers with Curry Sauce
- 2 cooked Salmon Cakes, warm (see recipe)
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sour cream
- 5 ml (1 tsp) curry powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 4 slices lengthwise
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 2 hamburger buns
- 4 slices tomato
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) baby spinach
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream and curry powder. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown the zucchini slices on each side in the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, brown the buns on each side. Spread the sauce inside the buns. Garnish with the salmon patties, zucchini, tomatoes and spinach. Serve immediately.