- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400 °F (200 °C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the squash wedges on the baking sheet. Toss with the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 45 minutes or until the squash is tender and golden brown. Add the rapini and cook for 2 minutes or until just warmed.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, brown the chops in the butter, four at a time. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate.
- In the same skillet, soften the shallot. Add the curry powder and cook for 1 minute. Add the broth, maple syrup and mustard. Bring to a boil. Add the pork and reduce the sauce until it begins to coat the chops. The chops should be cooked and well glazed with maple syrup. Adjust the seasoning.
- Serve with the squash and rapini.
Blanching vegetables, how-to video