- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the melted chocolate with the remaining ingredients until well coated. Spread on the prepared sheet and refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until the chocolate has set.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Lightly oil the bananas. Grill the bananas on both sides starting with the cut side. Continue cooking on the skin side until the flesh is tender, about 5 minutes.
- In four serving plates, place the bananas. Garnish with the caramel and coconut crumble.
The coconut crumble will keep for up to one week in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.