- 1 can (14oz/398 ml) coconut milk
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) plain yogurt or plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup (50 g) white or black chia seeds
- 3 tbsp (45 g) brown sugar
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tbsp sweetened shredded coconut
- In a bowl, combine the coconut milk, yogurt, chia and sugar. Whisk until smooth. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the chia to plump up and thicken the pudding.
- To serve, divide the mixture into small serving bowls. Top with a few slices of banana and sprinkle with coconut.
This chia pudding keeps for two days in the refrigerator. The next day, the pudding may be thicker. To soften it, you can stir in a little milk, soy beverage or almond beverage before serving.