- Finely grate the lime zest and place in a bowl. Using a knife, cut away the white pith and membrane from the lime to reveal the flesh. Finely chop the flesh and add to the bowl of zest.
- In a small pot over medium-high heat, brown the shallot, garlic and ginger in the oil. Add the peanuts and honey. Cook for 1 minute. Pour into the bowl of lime. Add the sambal oelek. Set aside at room temperature.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Place the salmon on a large plate.
- In a bowl, combine the miso and honey. Using a pastry brush, cover the fish with the miso mixture. Oil the salmon and broccoli. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the broccoli on all sides. Keep warm.
- Grill the salmon, flesh side down, for 2 to 3 minutes or until nice grill marks form. Gently turn the fish over and cook for 10 minutes or until the desired doneness. The skin may stick to the grill.
- Place the fish on a serving dish along with the broccoli. Drizzle with some peanut topping and serve any remaining topping on the side.