Honey-Lime Sour Cream
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat the oil in the deep fryer to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with a paper towel.
- In a bowl, combine the corn flour, baking powder, salt and spices. Add the buttermilk, eggs and Parmesan. Whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- With an oyster knife and a thick cloth, shuck the oysters and detach the meat from the shel. Drain the oysters in a sieve over a bowl. Discard the oyster water.
- Add the oysters to the batter. With a spoon, remove an oyster coated with batter and with another spoon, gently slide it into the hot oil. Fry a few fritters at a time for about 2 minutes, turning them halfway through cooking, or until golden brown. Drain on the paper towel. Let cool.
- Serve with the honey-lime sour cream.