Cod, Shrimp and Bok Choy Papillote
- 8 oz (225 g) bok choy, cut into 4 slices lengthwise
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) sambal oelek
- 1 lb (454 g) cod fillet, cut into 4 steaks
- ½ lb (225 g) medium peeled shrimp (31-40)
- 1 lime, cut into 12 thin slices
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- In the centre of four large sheets of aluminum foil, place a 6-inch (15 cm) square sheet of parchment paper. Divide the vegetable mixture among the parchment paper.
- Layer the fish, shrimp and lime slices over the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Close and tightly seal the papillotes.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium.
- Place the papillotes on the grill, close the lid and cook for about 10 minutes or until the fish and vegetables are cooked through.
- Open and serve the papillotes.