Sautéed Tofu and Vegetables with Yogurt Hummus
- 30 MIN
- 25 MIN
Tofu and Vegetables
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the tomatoes on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes or until tender. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the tofu in the oil for 5 minutes. Add the cauliflower and garlic. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring often, or until the cauliflower is al dente. Season with salt and pepper. Add the green onion, sesame seeds, sumac and oregano. Continue cooking for about 5 minutes, stirring often, or until the vegetables are tender. Gently toss in the tomatoes.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Serve the yogurt hummus with the tofu and vegetables.