Meal-Sized Fattoush Salad with Lentils
- 25 MIN
- 15 MIN
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Brush the pita bread with the oil and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Let cool. Break into pieces and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, cook the cauliflower in the oil for 5 minutes or until browned and tender. Let cool. Transfer to the bowl with the dressing.
- Add the lentils, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes and mint. Toss to coat. Adjust the seasoning. Sprinkle with the feta and lemon zest. When ready to serve, top with the pita croutons.