- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, brown the tenderloin in the oils. Season with salt and pepper. Coat with the garlic. Bake for about 12 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into the centre of the meat reads 135°F (57°C). Set aside on a plate and let rest for 10 minutes. Thinly slice the meat and keep at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, on a work surface, cut the broccoli into long spears, keeping the florets and stems intact.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the broccoli for about 2 minutes or until al dente. Cool in an ice bath and drain. In the same pot of boiling water, cook the beans for about 3 minutes or until tender. Cool in the ice bath and drain. In the same pot of boiling water, add the vermicelli. Remove from the heat and let rest for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain well and pat dry, if needed. Coarsely cut the noodles and place in a large bowl.
- Add the broccoli, beans, sprouts, carrot and mango to the noodles. Combine.
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, mirin, fish sauce, olive oil and sambal oelek. Add the dressing and sliced pork to the salad. Toss to coat.
- Serve in bowls and top with the basil and coconut shavings.