- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the vegetables onto the prepared baking sheet and toss to coat with 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil. Bake for 30 minutes or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow dish, combine the lime juice, turmeric, salt and chili pepper. Add the fish and coat well. Let marinate for 5 minutes.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the onion, garlic and ginger in the remaining oil (1 tbsp / 15 ml). Add the fish, tomato, broth and coconut milk.
- Cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until the fish is cooked and the sauce has thickened slightly. Remove from the heat. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving with the vegetables and lime wedges, if desired.
For a diabetes-friendly version of this recipe use low-sodium chicken broth and light coconut milk.
Per portion: fat 24 g / fibre 4 g