- Place the cream and garlic in a bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. In a blender, purée the cream, garlic, chili pepper, nutmeg and pepper until smooth. Let cool.
- In a glass dish or sealable plastic bag, combine the chicken, cream mixture and vinegar. Season with salt. Cover the dish or seal the bag. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Drain the chicken and discard the marinade. Thread the chicken onto the skewers.
Lemon Tabasco Mayonnaise
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Tabasco and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Grill the skewers for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Place on a serving dish and brush with the mayonnaise.