- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- On a work surface, lay flat 4 chicken thighs side by side. Thread two long skewers through the meat so that the skewers are parallel. Repeat with the remaining meat.
- Reduce the burners to medium-low. Place the chicken on the grill and brush with the remaining marinade. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Delicious with potatoes, rice or a green salad.