- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scatter the green beans on the baking sheet. Dot with 1 tbsp of the butter slices and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes or until the beans are al dente, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Arrange the lemon wedges and sole over the beans. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium-high heat, lightly brown the almonds. Add the remaining butter and cook until the butter browns slightly.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and drizzle the brown butter and almonds over the fish.