- In a pot off the heat, whisk together the sugar and cornstarch.
- Whisk in the milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking constantly and scraping the bottom and sides of the pan until the mixture thickens.
- Stir in the chocolate until melted. Remove from the heat.
- Pass through a sieve to remove any lumps, if necessary.
- Pour the pudding into a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding. Let cool, then refrigerate for 6 hours or until set and completely chilled.
- When ready to serve, stir with a spatula until creamy and smooth.
This is a "Ricardo For Kids" recipe.