- In a glass dish, combine the beef with the remaining ingredients. Mix to coat well. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Grill the meat for 2 minutes on each side or until pink. Season lightly with salt. Let the meat rest on a plate for 10 minutes. On a work surface, thinly slice the meat.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix together the carrots, green mango, shallot, cilantro and Vietnamese sauce.
- Divide the mixture among the romaine leaves. Top with the beef and ripe mango.