- In a glass dish or in a large sealable bag, combine the tofu, lemon juice, vegetable oil, garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper. Marinate for 15 minutes. Drain the tofu and reserve the marinade.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Thread the tofu, peppers and onions onto skewers.
- Grill the brochettes for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the tofu and the vegetables are well grilled, turning them occasionally. Set aside on a plate and brush with the reserved marinade.
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, garlic and half (2 tsp/10 ml) of the lemon juice. Season with salt.
- In another bowl, combine the cucumbers with the oil, the remaining lemon juice and the oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread some of the sour cream mixture on the pitas and top with the tofu and vegetables. Serve with the cucumbers and the rest of the sour cream.