- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place a barbecue wok on one side of the grill. Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- In a food processor, finely chop the broccoli and green onions until the size of couscous grains. Transfer to a bowl. Add the lamb and egg. Mix thoroughly and season with salt and pepper.
- Working with lightly oiled hands, shape the meat into oblong sausages around flat metal skewers or disposable wooden chopsticks. Set aside on a plate. Brush lightly with oil.
- In a bowl, toss the cherry tomatoes with the oil and cumin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Adjust the grill to medium heat. Grill the kefta skewers for 10 minutes, turning several times, until cooked through and golden brown. Once the kefta have cooked for 5 minutes, place the tomatoes in the wok and cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown and beginning to burst.
- Serve the kefta skewers and grilled tomatoes with the yogurt sauce, lemon wedges and couscous, if desired.