- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the feta slices in a bowl and cover with cold water. Soak for 10 minutes to remove some of the salt. Drain and pat dry.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, toss the bell pepper and onion with 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil.
- Place a layer of tomatoes in several ramekins or in a large baking dish. Top with the feta slices, bell pepper and onion. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and sprinkle with the oregano. Season with pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are light golden brown. Top with the olives and serve immediately.