- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper or silicone cups.
- Place the zucchini in a glass bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes.
- In a food processor, purée the zucchini with the sugar and butter until smooth. Add the eggs, lime zest and juice. Mix for a few seconds. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Divide the batter between the muffin cups (see note). Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients. Ice the muffins, if desired.
For a nice touch, sprinkle the unbaked muffins with grated zucchini. Grate about ¾ cup (100 g) extra zucchini and divide among the muffins. And don't forget to add icing for the perfect after-dinner cupcake!