- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and 1 cup (250 ml) of the milk. Add the flour, whisking vigorously. Add the remaining milk and whisk until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Heat a 9-inch (23 cm) non-stick skillet over medium heat. When the skillet is hot, brush it with butter.
- For each crepe, pour about 1/3 cup (75 ml) of the batter in the centre of the skillet. Distribute the batter by tilting the skillet. When the edges lift away from the skillet and begin to colour after about 1 minute, flip the crepe over with a spatula. Continue cooking for 30 seconds, then transfer the crepe to a plate. Cover with aluminum foil and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, heat the duck with the hoisin sauce, stirring. Stir in the sesame oil.
- Fill the crepes with the duck, vegetables, mint and Sriracha. Add a drizzle of hoisin sauce, if desired.
The batter will keep for a couple of days in the fridge, and you can cook the crepes the night before or the morning of your get-together. Take a load off on party day by reheating them in the microwave before gathering everyone at the table.