- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap, then cook in the microwave for 1 minute. Let marinate at room temperature until ready to serve.
- In a glass dish, mix the lemon juice, oil and harissa. Add the pork and turn the coat. Season with salt and pepper. Let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium-high. Oil the grate.
- Grill the pork chops for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until the desired doneness. Let rest on a platter for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a non-stick skillet, soften the shallot in the butter. Add the corn and cream. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the chives.
- Top the pork chops with the creamed corn. Garnish with the pickled onion and cheese curds.
Prepare the marinated onions two or three days ahead of time -- they'll store well in a Mason-style jar in the fridge. If using frozen corn, defrost in the microwave, then drain.