- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the quinoa until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the vegetables in 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil until tender, about 8 minutes. Keep warm.
- In a separate non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, carefully break the eggs into the remaining oil. Cook on one side only for 2 to 3 minutes or until the whites are set and the edges are golden. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, maple syrup, sesame oil and Tabasco.
- Place the quinoa in a large serving platter. Top with the vegetables and eggs and drizzle with the sauce.