- 2 cups (500 ml)
Herb Granité for Oysters
- 1/4 cup (10 g) flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup (10 g) fresh basil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vodka
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) white cane syrup
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) jalapeño Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 2 cups (500 ml) ice cubes
- In a blender, purée all of the ingredients until smooth. Pour into a glass dish about 8 inches (20 cm) square. Cover and place in the freezer for 6 hours or until completely frozen.
- Using a fork, grate the surface of the granité to break it into crystals.
- Serve immediately as a garnish for fresh oysters.