- Preheat the pressure cooker on the Sauté function for 2 minutes. Brown the lamb in the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add the onion and cook until softened. Add the tomatoes, broth and olives.
- Cover and select the Meat function. Set the machine to cook for 20 minutes.
- Let the pressure release naturally for at least 15 minutes. Once the pressure is released, remove the lid.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and stir to coat well. Adjust the seasoning.
You can also cook the stewed lamb in a pot on the stovetop over low heat for about 1 hour 15 minutes.