- Place the tofu in a heatproof bowl.
- In a small pot, bring the water and salt to a boil. Pour over the tofu. Let marinate while you prepare the salad.
- In the same pot, bring the water and quinoa to a boil. Season with salt. Cover and simmer over medium-low heat for 15 minutes or until al dente. Remove from the heat and let sit for 5 minutes. Fluff the grains with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a large non-stick skillet over high heat, cook the bell pepper in 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil for 2 minutes while stirring. Add the zucchini and continue cooking for 3 minutes or until the vegetables are nicely golden, stirring halfway through. Set aside in a large serving bowl.
- Drain the tofu. Discard the liquid.
- In the same skillet over high heat, brown the artichoke hearts for 1 minute in the remaining oil. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute while stirring. Transfer to the bowl of grilled vegetables.
- Add the tofu, quinoa, tomato, parsley, lemon zest and juice and oregano to the bowl of vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Stir well to combine.