- Place a grill wok (see note) on the barbecue. Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil, the vinegar and the harissa. Add the meat and toss to coat.
- Grill the meat for 8 minutes or until the desired doneness, turning over halfway through cooking. Transfer to a plate and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the peppers, onion and the remaining oil to the same bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Cook the vegetables in the grill wok for 8 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Adjust the seasoning.
- Slice the meat and serve with the vegetables.
The grill wok is useful for grilling all kinds of small vegetables and seafood, as it prevents food from falling into the fire.