- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- On the baking sheet, coat the potatoes with the oil. Season with salt. Bake for 30 minutes or until tender when tested with the tip of a knife, turning over twice during cooking.
- Meanwhile, combine the fresh cheese with the cream until smooth. Add the shrimp, celery and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- With a small knife, make a long incision in the centre of each potato without going all the way through. Press down on the potatoes with a fork to lightly smash them. Place on a serving dish.
- Spoon the shrimp mixture over the potatoes. Garnish with the lemon zest, smoked paprika and chervil.