- Preheat the pressure cooker on the Sauté function for 2 minutes. Brown the pork on both sides in the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate.
- In the pressure cooker, soften the vegetables. Add oil as needed. Add the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Deglaze with the wine and cook for 1 minute. Return the pork to the pressure cooker and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and select the Meat function. Set the machine to cook for 45 minutes.
- Let the pressure release and remove the lid (see note). Adjust the seasoning.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle the gremolata over the meat. Serve with buttered egg noodles, if desired.
We strongly recommend the automatic pressure release. This will take about 15 minutes and will result in more tender meat.