- In a bowl, delicately combine all of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Beef, Polenta and Bell Peppers
- Heat a cast iron grill pan until very hot. Oil the pan. Add the steak and grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate.
- In the same pan over medium-high heat, grill the polenta for 2 minutes on each side, adding oil as needed. Transfer to a serving dish.
- In the same pan, grill the bell peppers for 5 minutes or until al dente. Place over the polenta.
- On a work surface, slice the steak and place over the peppers. Serve with the avocado salsa.
Polenta sold in a tube is a prepared cornmeal product, precooked and shaped into a log. It is available in most supermarkets.