- With one rack in the middle position and another at the bottom, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- On a non-stick baking sheet, combine the Brussels sprouts with the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake on the centre rack of the oven for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in an ovenproof skillet over high heat, brown the pork in 1 tbsp of the butter. Season with salt and pepper. Bake on the lower rack of the oven for 12 minutes or until cooked but still pink at the centre. Set aside on a plate to rest for 5 minutes.
- In the same skillet over medium-high heat, bring the remaining butter, the hot sauce, brown sugar and vinegar to a boil. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add the pork and coat well with the sauce. On a work surface, slice the pork.
Blue Cheese Sauce
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Divide the pork and Brussels sprouts among four plates. Serve with the celery sticks and blue cheese sauce.
We used Bleu Bénédictin cheese for this recipe.