- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the quinoa for 10 minutes. Add the broccoli and asparagus. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes longer or until the quinoa is tender and the vegetables are blanched. Drain.
- In a large, deep skillet over medium heat, soften the onion and garlic in the oil. Add the quinoa and vegetables. Cook for 2 minutes while stirring. Add the dill.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Lightly oil the pork chops. Season with salt and pepper. Grill the chops for 4 minutes on each side or until the desired doneness.
- In a small pot, bring the maple syrup, soy sauce, ginger and onion to a boil. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Serve the quinoa mixture with the pork chops. Cover with the sauce.