Tortellini Salad with Tuna and Spinach
- 3/4 lb (350 g) cheese tortellini
- 2 cans (170 g/6 oz each) chunk light tuna in oil, drained
- 3 cups (750 ml) baby spinach
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted, peeled and cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Parmigiano-Reggiano shavings
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the tortellini until tender. Drain and let cool.
- In a salad bowl, toss all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.