Chicken, Potato and Grape Salad
- 20 MIN
- 15 MIN
- 1 H
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown the chicken in the oil until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate and let cool slightly. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled. Slice thinly and set aside.
- Place the potatoes in a pot of cold salted water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender. Drain and plunge into ice water until cool enough to handle. Drain and cut into quarters.
- In a salad bowl, toss the chicken, potatoes and remaining ingredients.
- In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, toss the salad with the dressing and adjust the seasoning.