- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Set aside.
- In a skillet over high heat, brown the steaks in the oil for 4 minutes on each side for rare. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, plunge the rice noodles into a pot of salted boiling water. Remove from the heat and let sit for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- To the bowl of dressing, add the noodles, bok choy, cabbage, bean sprouts, arugula and green onions. Mix well. Adjust the seasoning.
- Slice the meat. Divide the salad among four plates. Top with the meat, basil and mint. Drizzle generously with lime juice.
This salad is also great with leftover cooked chicken, shrimp or cold pork. Add fresh herbs of your choice.