- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- On a non-stick baking sheet, combine the cabbage with the sesame oil and salt. Bake for 15 minutes or until al dente, stirring halfway through.
- Add the lime zest and juice. Mix well.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over high heat, cook the pork in the vegetable oil, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until it starts to brown. Add the garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 minute while stirring. Deglaze with the soy sauce and hoisin.
- Remove from the heat. Add the carrots, green onions and cilantro. Adjust the seasoning.
- Serve the cabbage in bowls. Top with the pork mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro leaves and crispy noodles, if desired.
To thinly slice the cabbage, quarter a cabbage lengthwise. On a work surface, working with one piece of cabbage at a time, cut away the core. Place the cabbage flat-side down and thinly slice lengthwise.