- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Using a fork, poke the potatoes all over. Place on the baking sheet. Coat with the oil. Season with salt. Bake for 50 minutes or until the skin is golden and the potatoes are tender, turning them over halfway through. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Using a knife, make a long incision down the centre of each potato without going all the way through to the other side. Press on either side of the incision to pop out the flesh slightly.
- Place the potatoes on a board or serving dish and let each guest assemble their own baked potato. The three prepared toppings should be enough for 12 potatoes.
Curried Coleslaw with Avocado and Dukkah
- In a bowl, combine the cabbage with half of the lime juice, the curry powder and honey. Season with salt.
- In another bowl, mash the avocado and remaining lime juice with a fork. Season with salt and pepper.
- On a board or serving dish, arrange the coleslaw, mashed avocado, pita chips and dukkah. Let your guests assemble their own baked potato.
Tomato and Feta with Basil
- Place the zucchini ribbons in a bowl. Lightly season with salt and let degorge for 10 minutes at room temperature. Pat dry with paper towels, as needed.
- Meanwhile, place the feta in a bowl of cold water. Let soak for 5 minutes to remove some of the salt. Drain and pat dry. In the same bowl, coarsely crumble the feta. Add the pesto and oil. Mix well.
- On a board or serving dish, arrange the zucchini, feta, cherry tomatoes and mint. Let your guests assemble their own baked potato.
Smoked Salmon and Apple
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, dill and Espelette pepper.
- On a board or serving dish, arrange the sour cream, salmon, cucumber, apple, lemon and cranberries. Let your guests assemble their own baked potato.