- In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Add the salmon to the bowl of marinade. Season with salt and mix well to coat the fish in the marinade. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the bok choy with 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place on one side of a non-stick or parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in the same bowl, combine the zucchini with the remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Place the zucchini over the bok choy. Spread the salmon over the empty side of the baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked to the desired doneness.
- Divide the rice, avocados, salmon and vegetables among four large bowls. Sprinkle with cilantro leaves and serve with lime wedges, if desired.
To get 4 cups (600 g) cooked brown rice, you will need to cook 1 ½ cups (300 g) raw brown rice.