- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Generously butter a 10-inch (25 cm) cast iron skillet.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, zucchini and sun-dried tomatoes. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through and golden. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the frittata into wedges. Serve with the arugula salad.