- In a pot, bring the peaches, sugar and 2 cups (500 ml) of the water to a boil. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes or until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat.
- Using a hand blender, purée the peach mixture until smooth. Strain through a sieve. Compost the skins. Transfer the peach purée into a large pitcher.
- In the same pot, bring the remaining water to a boil. Remove from the heat.
- Add the camomile to the pot and let infuse for 7 minutes. Strain through a sieve. Compost the flowers. Pour the camomile water into the pitcher and add the lemon juice. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until cooled completely.
- When ready to serve, stir the lemonade. Pour into glasses filled with ice cubes. Add peach wedges, if desired.
The fresh peaches can be replaced with 2 ½ cups (350 g) frozen peach wedges.
Dried camomile flowers are available in most health food stores or bulk stores.
Why not add edible flowers to your ice cubes? They are perfect for decorating your lemonades or cocktails. Fill an ice cube tray halfway with water and freeze until starting to set, about 1 hour. Add a few flowers and cover with water. Freeze until completely set.
To help you with this recipe
Ideal for iced coffees, cocktails, and more, these Ice Cube Trays are a practical addition to any kitchen. Offered in a stackable 2-pack so you can save space in your freezer and have constant access to ice. Made of high-quality and flexible silicone, these impressive ice cube trays are built to last.
22.99 $SHOP NOW