- In a bowl, combine the salt and spices. Add the meat and toss to coat well. Add a drizzle of oil and mix gently. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, if desired.
- Cut 6 mini bell peppers in half lengthwise. Thread the meat alternating with the halved bell peppers, tomatoes and zucchini onto four skewers. Thread the remaining vegetables onto other skewers.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Grill the skewers for 4 minutes on each side for rare or until the desired doneness.
- When ready to serve, garnish with the feta and cilantro. Serve with rice, couscous or a green salad, if desired.