- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium. Oil the grate.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Let marinate for 15 minutes. In a strainer, drain the tomatoes well. Discard the marinade.
- Place a piece of parchment paper over a sheet of foil. Place the tomatoes at the centre of the parchment. Tightly seal into a packet. Place the packet directly on the grill and cook for 10 minutes or until the tomatoes start to shrivel. Place the packet on a plate and open the paper to let the tomatoes cool.
- Meanwhile, brush the peach wedges with 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil. Grill the peaches on both flesh-sides until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Place the burrata on a serving dish and cut in half. Add the tomatoes and peaches. Drizzle with the remaining oil and the honey. Garnish with basil leaves. Add a pinch of fleur de sel and pepper. Serve with toasted bread.
To toast the bread, cover one side of the bread with olive oil and a sprinkling of salt. Grill the oiled side of the bread for 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat. Drizzle the non-grilled side of the bread with oil, flip the bread over with tongs, and continue grilling until nicely toasted.