We are excited to provide you with a warm welcome and help you with your purchases as of Thursday, June 4. It’s the perfect opportunity to stop by and pick up everything you need to start grilling season off on the right foot!
We’ve rethought our store’s interior layout to ensure physical distancing and a pleasant shopping experience for everyone. We hope your next visit will be an enjoyable one.
As of Tuesday, June 9, you can also find new offerings at our Comptoir RICARDO express counter, including, notably, our ready-to-grill BBQ boxes. After your requests for them in Quebec City, they’re finally available!
We’ve taken all necessary measures to ensure the safety of both customers and staff. They include:
- A limited number of customers in the store at the same time.
- A disinfection stand at the store’s entrance and exit for mandatory hand sanitization.
- Distance markers on the floor to help facilitate compliance with social distancing rules.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks or visors.
- Installation of Plexiglas panels at the cash register and contactless payment.
- Frequent cleaning of regularly touched surfaces and equipment.
For all the details of the safety measures in place following the public health directives of both the federal and provincial governments, click here. Our new opening hours are Tuesdays and Wednesdays (11 a.m. to 4 p.m.); Thursdays and Fridays (11 a.m. to 5 p.m.); Saturdays and Sundays (11 a.m. to 3 p.m.).
Payments must be made with debit or credit card, as cash payments will not be accepted.
Until your next visit, you can still always shop via our online store. In just a few clicks, you’ll have your items shipped to your home!
We are ready to welcome you, and excited to see you again soon!
- Brigitte et Ricardo